EnvironmentTeamSite 6.5 SP1
Solaris 9
Problem(I've got a case open with Support, but while I'm waiting I figured I'd see if anyone else has some ideas...)
Sometime between the middle of last week and yesterday our DEV system stopped being able to render DCRs/DCTs correctly; it takes about 10-15 minutes for it to finally render the form and when it does, it is clear from what we see that the FormAPI code failed to work. This appears to happen to all DCRs.
The DCT and the FormAPI code is identical to what we have on our PROD system - and it works just fine there; and, as I said it was working fine on DEV last week.
We tried doing an iwreset -ui - no change.
We tried doing an /etc/init.d/iw.server stop ... start - no change
I've looked for any files in our IWHOME tree that might have changed within that period of time but could not find anything that seemed relevant - didn't see anything that looked likely and wasn't likely to have been updated due to the above two commands.
I've looked through the varous log files and couldn't find any warnings or errors that correlated with what we were [not] seeing either.
Given that, anyone have any ideas?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com