Hi everyone,
Did anyone had any success story with TaskSpaces importers?
I'm only a couple of hours in my experimentation and I can see major flaws in flexibility, documentation and stability.
First it seems that the viewer is mandatory and can't be removed unless you do some WDK.
Second the layout is also fixed, the Document view eForm is displayed as a column on the left side. The width is very small so there's no real benefit into making this a configurable component through eForms... I personally think that the document view layout should be consistent across consulting/creating and importing. Because of the fixed layout of importers, this is not possible.
I'm also having issues with the browser security trying to view documents on the local drive before they are imported...
Am I missing something here or is everyone struggling with importers?
Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences!
Fred