Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Urgent Help required for a beginer
BlackNight
I am new to TS. I have created a branch and folder structure as mentioned in the example in TeamSite® FormsPublisher Developer’s Guide Release 6.5. But while I try to get a New Form Entry it displayes an error message saying "Unable to create a new form of type intranet/weather under the branch //teamsite/default/main/test. This form was not configured for this branch." while i am trying to create a New Form Entry from auction place.
My folder structure is as followes.
//teamsite/default/main
-test
-------Editiones
-------STAGING
-------Workarea
--------------myworkarea
---------------------README (txt)
---------------------config
-------------------------example_server_side_inline_callout.ipl
-------------------------README (txt)
--------------------------templating.cfg.example
---------------------tags
-------------------------iwov_format_html.pm
-------------------------iwov_ldap.pm
-------------------------iwov_ticker.pm
-------------------------iwov_timestamp_simple.pm
-------------------------README (txt)
---------------------templatedata
-------------------------README (txt)
-------------------------components
-------------------------------README (txt)
-------------------------------simple.tpl
-------------------------internet
-------------------------------auction
-------------------------------------datacapture.cfg
-------------------------------------dbschema.cfg.example
-------------------------------------README (txt)
-------------------------------------data
-------------------------------------presentation
-------------------------------------------auction.tpl
-------------------------------book
-------------------------------careers
-------------------------------medical
-------------------------------periodic
-------------------------------pr
-------------------------------yacht
-------------------------intranet
-------------------------tutorials
-------------------------userscript
-------------------------xml
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
did you put datacapture.cfg into <iw-home/local/config, and was it cofigured properly?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
BlackNight
datacapture.cfg is there in <iw-home>/local/config but I didnt change anything. What are the things do I have to configure?
jkm
Have you put its entry in templating.cfg at iw-home/local/config/
ShowNumberOfRecordsOnEveryPage.rptdesign
Adam Stoller
I think Greg meant to say - did you put [the example]
templating.cfg
in
iwhome
/local/config
and/or make sure it was configured properly to define all the categories and datatypes and [optionally] what branches should be allowed to access them.
The
datacapture.cfg
in
iwhome
/local/config
is for metadata capture - and also requires
metadata-rules.cfg
exist and be configured correctly - but that's another issue.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
BlackNight
One Question what do we have to enter templating.cfg in iwhome/local/config in this place?
<category name="intranet">
- <locations>
<branch vpath-regex="specify_branches_where_formspublisher_is_used" /> // What do I have to put here?
</locations>
Please give me an answere regarding to my folder structure
jbonifaci
This is something that really deserves an RTFM, specifically the FormsPublisher Developer's Guide. But I'll answer anyway. The branch element is used if you want to filter which branches the category and/or data-type is available at. vpath-regex takes in a regular expression. If you don't know regular expressions, I recommend you take some time to learn the basics. If you category/data-type available to all branches, you would enter .* in the vpath-regex. If you want it available only in the branch Store/main/Branch, you would enter Store/main/Branch in the vpath-regex.
~Jeff
gzevin
yes... my bad.. it was too late at night
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU