Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Change favorite name in CCPro?
brave
If I bookmark a location in a workarea then bookmark the same location on in the STAGING area, they have the same name. (Ditto for the same location in other workareas.)
Is it possible to rename favorites in Content Center Pro? I'd like to be able to give more meaningful names to favorites. I haven't seen a way to do this "out of the box".
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I don't think this is possible out of the box using a standard configuration option.
You could:
1) Write your own add favorite command and add it to the customer toolkit
2) File a feature request with Interwoven support to have them allow you to name your favorites instead of taking the file or directory name of what you have selected as the label.
I am not sure how soon you need this, but I doubt support will be adding this feature anytime soon. Option #1 above would be pretty simple using a Java servlet, JSP and leveraging Interwoven's CS SDK.