All,
I am looking for a Calendar built in Forms Builder that accepts date(s) field on a Folder information view. Has anyone built one in Forms Builder?
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Here's the link to the calendar xcelerator:
https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-8487
This question should be moved to the Documentum Developer Community.
Whats wrong with the date control? You may need to create eForm that maps to the folder in order to support using this control.
Johnny,
Looking to create an actual "Calendar" in the View pane. Meaning not the control, but a Calendar itself. It will show a dot or color based on a attribute set on the folder. I'm looking for a Documentum Form that someonehas built that has the actual 2011 + Calendar.
Thanks,
John
I am not sure whether calendar xCelerator serves your purpose.. You can check it out at xcelerators page
Thanks Johnny, as usual you have come through and delivered.
Have you tried this in 6.7? I created a new Calendar object in TS and get an error:
Stack Trace:
java.lang.NullPointerException at com.documentum.debug.Trace.error(Trace.java:78) at com.documentum.web.common.Trace.error(Trace.java:121) at com.documentum.webcomponent.xforms.folderview.FolderContentViewComponent.getFormTemplateId(FolderContentViewComponent.java:495) at com.documentum.webcomponent.xforms.XFormsComponent.onInit(XFormsComponent.java:129) at com.documentum.webcomponent.xforms.TaskSpaceXFormsComponent.onInit(TaskSpaceXFormsComponent.java:53) at com.documentum.webcomponent.xforms.folderview.FolderContentViewComponent.onInit(FolderContentViewComponent.java:212) at com.documentum.web.form.FormProcessor.invokeMethod(FormProcessor.java:1615) at com.documentum.web.form.FormProcessor.invokeMethod(FormProcessor.java:1500) at com.documentum.web.form.FormProcessor.fireOnInitEvent(FormProcessor.java:1165) at com.documentum.web.form.FormOperation.requestOnInitEvent(FormOperation.java:159) at com.documentum.web.form.JumpOperation.execute(JumpOperation.java:113) at com.documentum.web.form.FormProcessor.openForm(FormProcessor.java:221) at com.documentum.web.form.WebformTag.doStartTag(WebformTag.java:127) at org.apache.jsp.taskspace.library.xforms.folderview.foldercontentview_jsp._jspx_meth_dmf_005fwebform_005f0(foldercontentview_jsp.java:521) at org.apache.jsp.taskspace.library.xforms.folderview.foldercontentview_jsp._jspService(foldercontentview_jsp.java:80) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:646) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:551) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:488) at com.documentum.web.form.FormProcessor.dispatchURL(FormProcessor.java:2207) at com.documentum.web.formext.component.URLDispatchBridge.dispatch(URLDispatchBridge.java:107) at com.documentum.web.formext.component.ComponentDispatcher.mapRequestToComponent(ComponentDispatcher.java:458) at com.documentum.web.formext.component.ComponentDispatcher.doGet(ComponentDispatcher.java:321) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617) at com.documentum.web.formext.component.ComponentDispatcher.doService(ComponentDispatcher.java:295) at com.documentum.web.formext.component.ComponentDispatcher.serviceAsNonController(ComponentDispatcher.java:133) at com.documentum.web.formext.component.ComponentDispatcher.service(ComponentDispatcher.java:114) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at com.documentum.web.servlet.ResponseHeaderControlFilter.doFilter(ResponseHeaderControlFilter.java:319) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at com.documentum.web.servlet.CompressionFilter.doFilter(CompressionFilter.java:84) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at com.documentum.web.env.WDKController.processRequest(WDKController.java:98) at com.documentum.web.env.WDKController.doFilter(WDKController.java:86) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I did not apply the Collaboration Services Hotfix or DAR because I assumed these fixes are rolled into 6.7. I do have all of the 6.7 hotfixes installed.
Any ideas?
I have not used this xcelerator. I would contact the contributor listed on the xcelerator page or post question there.