Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Install ContentServices SDK Client error
cc96ai
I try to install "ContentServices SDK Client 2.5.0.1"
I got the error message
Dependency and Compatibility Anaylsis Result:
===========================================
Reject project "CCSDK_Client" - Windows XP 5.1 is not supported.
In Preparing Screen
Any idea ?
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Phil
Where are you trying to install Content Services? It looks like you are trying to install on a Windows XP machine. This did not work for me either. I had to install the Content Services SDK on the TeamSite server and then copy the jar's to my workstation.
Phil
cc96ai
Yep, i try to install XP
i just contact support team too
They confirmed support windows version:
Windows 2000 SP4
Windows 2003 Server, Enterprise Edition, 32-bit
in order to use ContentServices,
I need to install SDK in server and client machine, is that right ?
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0
Phil
You need to install the SDK either on the machine that will act as a Content Services client or on the TeamSite server. The installer will create three directories containing the following:
1. JAR files needed to interact with Content Services
2. Samples and tutorials
3. Javadocs for Content Services
Phil
cc96ai
I got another error on TS server
Prepaing screen
"RegCreateKey failed"
any idea ?
Thanks
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0
Adam Stoller
Are you doing the installation as Administrator or some other Power User who has the rights to modify the registry?
(I'm guessing from the error message that it is having problems interacting with the registry)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
cc96ai
mum ... I am not ....
if I find other machine to install client ,
do i have to setup anything on TS server ?
base on the doc. I have to copy & paste the license key ,
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0
Phil
That is correct. You need to copy the license file to the TeamSite server to enable Content Services. The rest of the files can reside on some other machine.
Phil
CrosstabRowCount.rptdesign
cc96ai
the license key should be same as TS license key?
I got SP2 here, so i have to copy SP2 licence key file (TS.lic)
or SP1 key in iw.cfg ?
Thanks
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0
Phil
The Content Services license key is not the same as the TeamSite license. It is a text file that you will find after the CSSDK install is complete. Get the SDK installed and then go through the documentation installed with the SDK. The documentation is actually pretty good at explaining how to get started with Content Services.
Phil
cc96ai
Thanks for the all reply
Finally, I install SDK in W2K and copy back all files into my XP machine
and copy the license key into server too.
and I run the CSHelloWorld.java, which is working fine ( no error, i assue its working
)
I try to run GetWorkarea.java
i just have question on the workarea path
I try to type
/default/main/internet
/default/main/internet/WORKAREA
/default/main/
/main
.... etc
but I still got An exception occurred
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: //jupiter/default/main/Internet (No workarea found)
what will be the correct workarea path should I type in ?
Thanks
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0
cc96ai
Found the silly problem
This program is - list the file under workarea
so i have type whole path til workarea
/default/main/internet/WORKARA/Internet
now is working fine
Thanks all
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0