Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unlocking Issue
Twinkle
Hi All,
my requirement is to create a link in the content menu to unlock the files even if it is not locked by me i.e. it may b locked by any user outside my workspace .
I have created a link and it is unlocking the files those are locked by others, but for doing this I must be a 'master' by role.
The requirement is to do this job for users who are Authors or Editors.
I am calling my ipl file from 'ui_custom.xml' which in turn is calling 'iwunlock.exe'.
Any help is highly appreciable.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sailesh
You can create a workflow and in that workflow you can run iwunlock as root. Can give access to this workflow to all roles
See if this works