Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Previewing Multiple DCR Previeiwing, 5.5.2 to 6.5
gregjb
In Teamsite 5.5.2, I have several DCRs that generate multiple pages. When preview is selected, one can choose which file to preview. Now in 6.5, the first time I edited a file I got the preview options. But now when I want to preview again, even after logging out, the type of file I previewed just displays without the first popup window with the options to choose. Has anyone seen this before, and if so what's changed?
Thanks,
Greg
Allstate
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
smenon
Have you tried using the Form Settings to select the different PTs and then preview? Do you see all the different preview options in that screen?
--Sunil Menon
Sr. Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.
gregjb
Actually,
We have removed that button as it would be confusing for our end users since there really is no use of it for them. I will drop it back in to see what happens. What should I see?
Thanks,
Greg
jbonifaci
Hey Greg,
Check out
this
post and let me know if it solves your issue.
~Jeff