Hi All,
I am getting an error while downloading Documentum Developer Edition 6.6 through the URL (https://developer-content.emc.com/downloads/dctm_dev_edition_process.htm?product=dcm_dev_oem). It shows the pop up with 12-13 hours left for download (in firefox) but no download started.Don't know what is the reason behind it. All others link are working fine in the website.
Please help me out.
Thanks
Atul
Pls reply.I am keep waiting for your good solution.
Are you sure that your firewall is not blocking it?
Hi,
It loads a java applet.Do you have jre installed on your browser?
Now I am using the Internet Explorer for downloading the software. It downloaded without any issue.
I am currently working on Windows 7. Is it possible to install the documentum suite in the Windows 7 platform?
As per the documents it only runs in windows xp sp3 and windows server 2003 etc etc...
Thanks Johnny and Imran for replying the post.
Please mark the question as answered, regarding to your second question, if the release notes say it will run only in windows server 2003 and xp sp3 you should install it on one of them.You can use vmware as a virtual host and ....
Some of my colleagues had installed Content Server 6.5 Windows Sql server developer edition on windows 7 without any issue.But I tried several times but failed due to sql server.There is not an exact answer you have to try.
Hope this helps