Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Quesion on Target Permission Filters
Balu110
I am in the process of developing a Open Deploy Config file, in which after deploying files, I would like to change file permissions based on the file extensions.
For example if OD is deploying *.ipl then file permissions to 775 or *.pm then file permission to 665 or *.cfg then file permission to 664 etc.,
I have developed the following snippet,
<target useReplicationFarm="WebFarm1">
<comparisonRules dateDifferent="yes" revert="no" ignoreAcls="yes" ignoreModes="no" ignoreUser="no" ignoreGroup="no"/>
<permissionRules amask="" omask="" directory="755" file="665" group="iwovadm" user="iwovsys" changeAccess="" setAccess=""/>
<targetFilesystem area="/server1/" />
</target>
Can some one help me how do I add other filters to change deploying file permissions based on the file extension?
We are running OD 5.6 on Solaris 8.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think you'll need to use multiple target elements, each with its own permission rules and filters. An example of a multiple sub-source structure is in the OD 5.6 Admin Guide (Nov 2003 edition) on p. 137. (It doesn't show permission or filter rules, but illustrates how to achieve multiple source-target pairings in a single definition.)
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com