Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE textarea field remains highlighted
Prashanth Shetty
When we save a DCR with an empty VFE textarea (required) field, as expected we get an error saying, "required fields are not filled out. Please fix…" with item highlighted in red. Now if I fill in this field with some content and click save, DCR gets saved but the field still remains highlighted in red causing a confusion to the user.
This doesn't happen on non-VFE text fields, normally field name gets non-highlighted after validation. Is this a known issue in TS6.1?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Do you have the left-hand navigation exposed on your DCT form?
If so - this sounds like a bug I filed with support - the case number was 1209696 - I don't seem to have a record of a bug number though, I think they were unable to reproduce the problem and I'm no longer on that project (but it was a 6.1 installation)
You should probably check with Support on this - feel free to reference the above case number as being potentially related.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Prashanth Shetty
No, I don't have the left hand navigation exposed in the DCR.
Thanks! I'll contact support.
Prashanth