I am installing the FormAdapterxCelerators1.dar using the darinstaller folling the darinstaller user guide. I the installer is show that the dar was installed successful. I am unable to see the xCeleator Form Adapters in the form builder.
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Verify that your global registery username and password in your dfc.properties (under c:\Documentum\config) has the same values as dfc.properties file located on your Content Server.
Did you restart Forms Builder? Sometimes there is caching issue.
Yes, I have restared my form builder but i couldn't see the adapters in the Adapter Config Pane.
What version of forms builder are you using?
I am using the Form builder 6.6 version
According to comments on the FB forms adaptor xcelerator page:
"...the adaptors do not show up in the list automatically. Just type in the name of the SBO into the dropdown and you will be good to go."
Thanks johnny
This the error i am getting
com.documentum.tools.adaptor.AdaptorException: DfServiceException:: THREAD: http-0.0.0.0-9080-2; MSG: [DFC_BOF_CANNOT_FIND_OBJECT] Business object com.emc.xcelerator.forms.adaptor.initializer.DQLStringInitializerAdaptor does not exist in docbase documentum; ERRORCODE: ff; NEXT: null
Thanks jonney its working
If that was the solution, please mark it as so, such that other folks can easily resolve same problem as you.