Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ERROR: Could not process area path
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 Linux Server (UVFS 1.0)
RedHat EL 3.0
OpenDeploy 6.0.2 SP1
It looks like I found another Bug with OD 6.0.2 SP1 and the TeamSite Linux file system.
When I have a source area defined with the EDITION tag (i.e. /default/main/admin/EDITION), I get this error in the OD log:
ERROR: Could not process area path
If I instead switch the path to /default/main/admin/STAGING
everything works fine.
Is this version certified to run on TeamSite 6.1 Linux?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
IwovHeather
Hi,
The Compatibility matrix on support only mentions compatibility between TeamSite
6.1 for Linux and OpenDeploy 6.0.
https://support.interwoven.com/resources/products/compatibility/teamsite_Linux.asp
Heather
Bill Klish
Thanks.
I have opened a support case to get to the bottom of this. I have had other problems with Data Deploy not being able to work with the TeamSite file system either.
Migrateduser
On Linux, OD supports file system based deployments only. Anything that uses the TeamSite "SCI" interface will fail (e.g., TeamSite-based comparison deployment.)
I believe the TS docs explain this somewhere. Plan is to offer full deployment support in the next TeamSite Linux release.
Todd Scallan
Sr. Dir. Product Mgt.
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com