only allow brava view ;user can't read and export in webtop
and webtop can't print ;save
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
In the brava configuration properties file you can choose the minimum permission needed to open Brava and/or annotate files, try playing with this configurations.
Regards
I will try to achieve this behavior on Webtop very soon, and for now I have thought in doing this:
- Create a role like "read_only_role"
- Use this role to scope the desired actions as prohibitions, like <scope type="dm_sysobject" role="not read_only_role">
- OR scope the actions for the role as notdefined, like <scope role="read_only_role" type="dm_sysobject"> <action id="view" notdefined="true">
- I suggest you to block: view, export, checkin, checkout (if the user is going to have VERSION permission or higher)
- On Brava configuration properties file, use the role on the option that blocks printing for groups. You may check if it's possible to also block Publishing options for groups/roles.
Try it and tell me if it works.
Regards,
Gustavo
thanks;
I want someone can read ,edit,export,checkin,checkout ;someone only can view in brava
sometime a cabinet need some only view
it's possible to set acl like “browse” and user can use brava to view?
because if oject not "read" acl;it can not be viewed by brava
thks,in brava_action.xml I can set browse_permit to view action。