Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LiveSite New Template Error
Antharix
Hello,
I installed LiveSite and tried to create a template via the "File >>New Template" method. The following error is encountered.
______
exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: <b>/livesite/Site/Page/CreatePageForm.jsp</b>(183,22) No tag "hoverhelp" defined in tag library imported with prefix "widget"
_______
When I checked the "widget.tld" under the "content_center\WEB-INF\tlds" floder, I couldnt find an entry for the "hoverhelp".
Please Advice.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shanon
Is this LiveSite 2.1? If so, try creating a single site ( in any workarea ) first:
1. browse to a workarea
2. file > New Site
create a site
3. browse to template branch and try again.
HTH.
-shanon.
--------------------------
Sr. Solutions Engineer
Interwoven, Inc.
shanon@interwoven.com
Antharix
I checked creating a new site. The error persists.
On checking the widget TLD , I didn't find any attribute definition for the "hoverhelp" nor any java class file / code associated with it.
Is this a Bug in the LiveSite 2.1?
Env::
<Windows 2000, TeamSite65, LiveSite 2.1>
Edited by Antharix on 07/28/05 09:54 PM (server time).
flivauda
You need to have TeamSite 6.5 SP1. Service Pack 1 includes the widget updated.
F
parsan99
Hello
We have a similar issue with LiveSite during Page creation. Can you please let us know if SP1 solved your problem. ?
Thanks