Hi,Anybody know how can I have an addtional xml declaration in dct, i.e. .I have no problem to add this line in my DCT. However, this line will disappear when I save the dcrAppreciate advise from you guys.Thanksfeiyong
Hi, Thanks for reply. Kindly refer to my attached files. DCT - datacapture.cfgexpected DCR - what_i_expect.xmlactual DCR i got - what_i_get.xmlThanks.
DCR_XML + PT => Custom_XML
Hi,Thanks for reply. I'm just wonder if there is shortcut to skip the TPL Thanks again!
A much more elegant solution is to just generate the output XML through a TPL though.
I've not tried it and you would need to check that TeamSite was happy to let you edit a DCR with this modification but it might work..
I've not tried it and you would need to check that TeamSite was happy to let you edit a DCR with this modification but it might work.. Why should a company would be happy.... if anyone is hacking a code of its application.
"You would need to check that the TeamSite application was happy to open a DCR with an XSLT tag in the DCR XML, and did not error trying to display the form editor page."
It seems my post was a little ambiguous, so i'll just clarify what i was trying to say. It wasn't my intention to suggest you would need to check that Interwoven (the company) were happy with you doing it. My suggestion did not involve true hacking (in to Interwoven's code), just modifying the output XML format in a way that was not intended.