Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Use of VersionListCmd
DevGordon
Dear All,
I am trying to use a dialog to display the different versions of a document, and get the user to select one of the versions.
I have managed to use the VersionsListCmd to display the different versions of a document, however this dialog does not seem to have the capability to provide feedback about any document selected in the list. Does anyone know of any way of getting more information out of this dialog, or any other standard way of getting this information before I go off and produce my own dialog?
Kind regards
Gordon.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shirinp
I'm sorry I dont have the answer to your question... but i was wondering if you could help me at least get to your point. I am trying to launch the versionscmd, but I keep getting an error: "IManExt: Unable to obtain selected document(s) information. The current database or server might be unavailable.
IManExt The parameter is incorrect."
I'm passing in below:
mContext.Add("ParentWindow", this);
mContext.Add("SelectedNRTDocuments", pd);
IManDatabases dbs = selectedFolder.Database.Session.Databases;
mContext.Add("IManExt.SelectionDlg.Object", dbs );
cmd.Initialize (mContext);
cmd.Update();
cmd.Execute();
Is something missing?
Thanks so much and good luck with your problem too
jny
Use the IIntegration.DocOpenDlg instead. You may pass in the searchparameters to the ShowContainedDocuments method to return the specified document to the dialog. To return all versions of the specified document, set NRTSession.AllVersions = True. You will then be able to get a handle to the document object user has selected from the dialog using the DocumentList property.