Hi,
I have a ADTS 6.5 SP2 installation with a 6.5 SP2 global registry. The ADTS ist configured to an 5.3. SP6 Content Repsitory, the repository is visible by the the 6.5 SP2 Docbroker over the server parameter "PROJECTION_TARGET_1".
Good so far.. I had no installtion or configuration issues, but the ADTS is still not rendering any documents. So,I turn on the trace and found a lot of this errors.
18:10:13,169 DEBUG [Thread-36] com.documentum.cts.impl.services.ctsserver.CTSQueueProcessor - Query to get executed: select stamp,priority, date_sent from dm_queue where name='dm_mediaserver' AND sign_off_user is nullstring ORDER BY priority DESC, date_sent ASC18:11:15,140 DEBUG [Thread-40] com.documentum.cts.impl.services.ctsserver.CTSLegacyQueueProcessor - CTSLegacyQueueProcessor thread has encountered an errorclass de.gedas.favorit.bof.imp.FavDocument overrides final method . java.lang.VerifyError: class de.gedas.favorit.bof.imp.FavDocument overrides final method . at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.classmgmt.AbstractTransformingClassLoader.define(AbstractTransformingClassLoader.java:172) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.classmgmt.AbstractTransformingClassLoader.findClass(AbstractTransformingClassLoader.java:112) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.classmgmt.DelayedDelegationClassLoader.loadClass(DelayedDelegationClassLoader.java:147) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.classmgmt.AbstractTransformingClassLoader.loadClass(AbstractTransformingClassLoader.java:66) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.classmgmt.SelectiveTransformingClassLoader.loadClass(SelectiveTransformingClassLoader.java:59) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.compoundclass.CompoundClassMgr.loadTboClass(CompoundClassMgr.java:304) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.compoundclass.CompoundClassMgr.getTboClass(CompoundClassMgr.java:223) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.compoundclass.CompoundClassMgr.getTboClass(CompoundClassMgr.java:215) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.bof.compoundclass.CompoundClassMgr.getImpClass(CompoundClassMgr.java:72) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.objectmanager.AbstractPersistentObjectFactory.getCompoundClassEntry(AbstractPersistentObjectFactory.java:39) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.objectmanager.PObjectFactoryWithAspects.makeObject(PObjectFactoryWithAspects.java:48) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.objectmanager.PersistentObjectManager.getObjectFromServer(PersistentObjectManager.java:356) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.objectmanager.PersistentObjectManager.getObject(PersistentObjectManager.java:311) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.session.Session.getObject(Session.java:834) at com.documentum.fc.client.impl.session.SessionHandle.getObject(SessionHandle.java:580) at com.documentum.cts.util.CTSInboxQueueHandler.queueItem(CTSInboxQueueHandler.java:117) at com.documentum.cts.util.CTSInboxQueueHandler.queueItem(CTSInboxQueueHandler.java:71) at com.documentum.cts.impl.services.ctsserver.CTSQueueProcessor.notifySysOpOfCrash(CTSQueueProcessor.java:3438) at com.documentum.cts.impl.services.ctsserver.CTSLegacyQueueProcessor.processQueueRequest(CTSLegacyQueueProcessor.java:295) at com.documentum.cts.impl.services.ctsserver.CTSLegacyQueueProcessor.run(CTSLegacyQueueProcessor.java:206) at com.documentum.cts.impl.services.thread.CTSTaskRunnable.run(CTSTaskRunnable.java:207) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
It's not really clear to me why this happen, because the DFC environment should provide these classes. Any Idea?
Kind Regards
Ragnar