Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Renaming data-type
Enthu
Can anybody tell me what all i need to do if i need to change my data type directory name ??
I changed the name and tried to set new external attributes but while setting them thru command line i m getting error (Error:02006 Could not locate Category/DataType)..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nidhi_Agrawal
Did u mention category and type of dcr also.
pls try this command...
iwextattr -s TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type=" .
$category . "/" . $type
. "$file" ;
I hv worked on xml file to dcr conversion ,i used only this command for doing that.I think this only should work in ur case also.
Regards
Nidhi..
Adam Stoller
If you change the name of a data-type (or category, or both) - you need to:
update the EAs on all the DCRs
update the EAs on all the pre-existing generated pages
update your templating.cfg file
I think that's about it.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com