Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Multiple source-target deployment
Inder
Can you pls share your findings on the multiple source-target deployment?
Actually what we want is to do a deployment on the trigger of another deployment. Say when area A on my teamsite is deployed to Area A on the webserver, I want to Deploy Area B from teamsite server to area B of Webserver.
I tried:
<definition name="oneBigDef">
<source>
<sourceFilesystem name="S1"
area = "/area1"
targetArea="/targetarea1" >
<pathSpecification>
<path name = "aaa" />
</pathSpecification>
</sourceFilesystem>
<sourceFilesystem name="S2"
area = "/area2"
targetArea="/targetarea2" >
<pathSpecification>
<path name = "bbb" />
</pathSpecification>
</sourceFilesystem>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="WEBSERVERS" >
<targetFilesystem area="__ignored__" />
</target>
</definition>
** But this didn't work, always the tag branchConfiguration path dominates and other source area is not considered. Also the target area override is not working.
I am using teamsite 5.5.2 on windows.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I suggest you post this in the OpenDeploy Product Line forum not Developer Suite.
I also suggest you (a) think about upgrading since TeamSite 5.x is no longer supported, (b) include information about which version of OpenDeploy you are using, and (c) re-read the OD manuals and/or DTDs because the sourceFilesystem element does *not* include a targetArea attribute.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com