Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
collapse container by default
cc96ai
Can we colpase <container> by default ?
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I'm assuming you mean on edit as well as new DCRs?
I've never played around with this, but it was discussed recently
here
.
~Jeff
JeremyH
Kinda sorta.
FormAPI in TS 6.5 exposes a collapse method. However, it doesn't quite work right. If you set a collapse function to run after the template loads, TST will kindly uncollapse it right afterwards. The best way I've found to do this is to set a formload event that runs a function that sets a timeout function that runs the collapse function after a .1 second or so.
In TeamSite 6.0, I actually had more success, though with an unexposed collapse function. (manually updating the collapsed property of the item)
People have suggested other solutions (such as setting default instances of 0) however, this is not quite the same behavior as having a collapsed item.
cc96ai
I found KB 53378 ,
however which is not working also.
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
TS 6.5 SP2, W2K3 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0