I am trying to set up the Event reporting feature of 6.0.1 for the first time (though I have been using OD for a while).
In my reciever, when I installed it (new install v-6.0.1), I specified to use the reporting feature, and it looks like my eventReportingconfig is properly configured for me(listed here).
<eventReportingConfiguration>
<log name="openDeployPublisherLog"
path="E:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\GD1WPHOMEPRO_publisher.log"
append="true"/>
<process name="OpenJMS" ....>
<environment name="OPENJMS_CP" value="E:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\openjms\lib\openjms-0.7.2.jar" />
<environment name="OPENJMS_RMI_PORTS" .../>
</process>
<jndiContext ...>
<connection exceptionListener="com.interwoven.deploy.event.TExceptionListener">
<property name="useLog" value="openDeployPublisherLog"/>
<session transactional="false"
acknowledgeMode="CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE">
<publisher name="openDeployPublisher" topic="InterwovenEvents"/>
</session>
</connection>
</connectionFactory>
</jndiContext>
</eventReportingConfiguration>
This is my adminEventReportingConfig.xml
<odReportingConfiguration hostName="gd1wpnetapp02.mercer.com">
<log name="openDeploySubscriberLog"
path="E:/Interwoven/AdminServer/odadmin/log/GD1WPNETAPP02_subscriber.log"
append="true"/>
<log name="databaseLog"
path="E:/Interwoven/AdminServer/odadmin/log/GD1WPNETAPP02_database.log"
append="true"/>
<database name="ReportingDB"
className="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"
connectionString="jdbc:hsqldb:E:/Interwoven/AdminServer/odadmin/db/eventReporting.db">
<property name="user" value="sa" />
<property name="password" value="" />
</database>
<odNode host="GD1WPHOMEPRO" port="9173" version="6.0.1" />
</odReportingConfiguration>
9173 is the ODAdmin port and the url specified in attribute of the jndiContext attribute on the reciever
I keep getting this error on the client, and the events don't seem to be hitting the AdminUI
[Thread-5] ERROR - Error loading JNDI context JndiContext-9.
[Thread-5] INFO - Reason: no such object in table
[Thread-5] WARN - Skipping JNDI context JndiContext-9 and all its subordinate objects.
I am using the default Hypersonic database, though I know it is for demo purposes. I wanted to get the reporting figured out before I set up a database for it. I have reset the DB several times (per the Od Admin guide).
Can someone please indicate what part of the puzzle I am missing?
--Adam Wilson
Edited by 13adam13 on 11/11/05 11:41 AM (server time).