Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workroute Customizations
suy
There exists a need for us to heavily modify the web component interface for a client. I've looked at the default viewset, which points me toward the jsp/workflow directory, which in turn contains the templates for the workflow watchlist, pending process list, etc.
I've looked into the JSP code, and it seems that I'd have to do some refitting on the backend to support any new display items in the JSP. Is there any guide or reference to the web components API relating to Workroute?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
for workfolow watchlist and pending list, you cannot modify it only by configuring. you have to modify the jsp manually,
so you must be familiar with the jsp file for watchlist and pending list. and unforturnately, we do not have any refrence for this type of customizaiton at this time. I suspect it will not appear in the future.
good luck