Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Login Error ASSERTION FAILED: base url given is un
Antharix
Hello
I am faced with the following problem:
ASSERTION FAILED: base url given is undefined:
After running the make_toolkit.ipl.
reverted the changes but the error persists.
Please advice.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What command line arguments, if any, did you give to make_toolkit.ipl ?
What directory are you in when you run make_toolkit.ipl ?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Antharix
I have executed the make_toolkit.ipl without any parameters from the <iwhome/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src folder.
Antharix
Hello All,
Thanks for all the guidance. The problem was a trivial error in the conf file. It is since been rectified.
Bill Klish
I think this usually happens when the XML in any of your conf files is invalid. XML validation didn't make it into the make_toolkit.ipl script until 6.1 SP2 (I think). I suspect that was the simple fix you found.
Antharix
Yes, you are right, the fix was simple.