Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cache data in TS servelet engine (Tomcat/apache server) cache location ?
System
I am having two workareas in a branch, the second workarea namely, devwa2, is the latest one. We are in the process of migrating the website from first workarea(devwa) to second (devwa2).
I have recently submitted the newer workarea to STAGING, but to my surprise whenever I try to view the page, teamsite servelet engine picks up the data from the cache and displays the older content.
I have restarted all the TS services as well as servelet engine but still the cache is not refreshed.
Could anyone tell me where does Teamsite's servelet engine (Tomcat) maintains the cache data ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
what webserver do you use for previewing a page?
Are you on windows or solaris?
I assume, that the servlet engine is not the problem,
I would rather say, that the webserver which delivers the page is has a cache problem (e.g. if you use MS IIS for previewing, the IIS has some cache problems)...
Migrateduser
Hi,
have figured the problem out. It was indeed due to cache, have cleared the directory
/interwoven/teamsite/serveletd/work/Staging_*****
Soon afterwards, as I hit the URL it came up nicely. thanks anyways.
BTW, I was viewing the jsp page which uses servelet engine via apache 2 on windows. Thats why I figured out that the cache involved is indeed that of the servelet engine.
yeah you are correct about IIS but apache does not have any cache issue.
thanks.
stefanmaier
Ok, main thing is, that the problem is solved :-)