Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Callout Problem in 6.5
Balaveera Thatikonda
Hi,
I am using following url to call file select browser in 6.5. But it donot allow me to add new file name in it. Can someone please help on which parameter I need to pass so that I am able to enter new file name in the select browser.
/iw-cc/command/iw.formspub.browse_for_link?vpath=//$hostname/somepath&allow%5fselect%5fnonexisting%5fnodes=true&hier%5fcallback=opener.setHibmDcrPath
Thanks in advance!!!
Thanks and Regards,
Sagar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JeremyH
What is the use case for this? I would assume a browse for link would generally be used to browse for an existing file.
jbonifaci
Jeremy is correct, the url above is only for selecting existing files. If you want to create and/or import files as well, you will need to create your own custom callout to do this. How can you select a file if it doesn't exist,
.
~Jeff