I am creating a new custom job and customizing OTB dm_clean. We are working on both Documentum 6.0 and 6.5.
Requirement : We want to run dm_clean job in batches. I am trying to add batch_size as one of the arguments.
We have not run dm_clean for a long time, and now there are more than 5 million orphans which we want to delete using dm_clean job.
As this would take much longer, we want to add a new argument, using which we can run the job in batches.
What I have done till now :
1. Created a new job (dm_FMAClean) and a new method (dm_FMAClean). For dmbasic method, verb points to .\dmbasic -f..\install\admin\mthd8.ebs -eDMClean
2. Created a new mthd8.ebs (using mthd1.ebs) from \Documentum\product\6.5\install\admin directory.
3. Modified toolset.ini under
\Documentum\product\6.5\install\admin and added this :
FMADMClean
Executes dmclean on a schedule
T|3|4|23:00|11|mthd8.ebs|Content
-window_interval 120
-batch_size 1000
-queueperson
-clean_content TRUE
-clean_note TRUE
-clean_acl TRUE
-clean_wf_template TRUE
-clean_now TRUE
-clean_castore FALSE
-clean_aborted_wf FALSE
-clean_deleted_lwso TRUE
When I run the job, I get the below message in job report. I am sure the ebs script is getting called as I can see the custom statements getting printed out to the job report. Can somebody help me with this requirement. Attaching toolset.ini and mthd8.ebs for review.
FMAClean Report For DocBase FMA As Of 1/25/2012 15:59:22
-batch_size 25 is a bad argument.
-clean_content TRUE is a bad argument.
-clean_aborted_wf TRUE is a bad argument.
-clean_wf_template TRUE is a bad argument.
-clean_now FALSE is a bad argument.
You have one or more bad method argument(s), aborting FMA FMAClean...
Report End 1/25/2012 15:59:22