Load JVM DLL Failed on LoadLibrary while creating object of DfClientXClass using C#

Options
amit_kulkarni11
edited January 27, 2012 in Documentum #1

Hi Team,

I am using VS2010 with framework 4.0 and C#. We are trying to integrate C# with DFC version 6.5

When I am calling

DfClientXClass objDfClientXClass = new DfClientXClass();

Or

IDfClientX  Clientx = new DfClientX ();

Then getting "Load JVM DLL Failed on LoadLibrary" prompt. On click on OK getting below Exception

Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {EFAC2D80-175B-11D2-9927-006097C27C31} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80004005.

Am I doing something wrong? Kindly help ASAP.

Comments

• amit_kulkarni11
    edited January 25, 2012 #2
    Options

Continue...

Also set the C:\Program Files\Documentum\java\1.5.0_12\jre\bin\server path in env variables for JVM.dll.

As again I am getting same error so set below path in Env Variables.

C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\server path in env variables for JVM.dll

Still getting same error..

Please help

• amit_kulkarni11
    edited January 25, 2012 #3
    Options

I am new to Documentum. I have added reference DFC.dll in C# project.

I have installed the DFC 6.5 on my system. It creates below folder C:\Program Files\Documentum\Shared. DFC.dll present in this directory.  This is windows 7 64 bit machine.

also checked with .Net framework 2.0.  getting below error.

Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {EFAC2D80-175B-11D2-9927-006097C27C31} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80004005.

Any help?

• aflowers001
    aflowers001 Member
    edited January 25, 2012 #4
    Options

Did you run the PIA installer?

This installs all of the bits you need to get to call DFC from .NET (well COM to be precise), but remember it is not really supported by Documentum any more as DFS is the preferred way to integrate with .NET

• Francois Dauberlieu
    edited January 26, 2012 #5
    Options

Are you sure that your version of DFC supports Windows 7 ? Check in the release notes.

Have you tested on another machine ? and on a machine running a 32 bit version of Windows 7 ?  And a machine running XP (in case that would be a platform support problem) ?

• amit_kulkarni11
    edited January 27, 2012 #6
    Options

Where I can find PIA installer?

• Francois Dauberlieu
    edited January 27, 2012 #7
    Options

In the download center but your don;t really need it

Now, the thing here is that you run the app on a 64 Windows but DFD is 32 bits so you most likely need ot install a 32b JRE (and uninstall the 64 bits version if you have one

There is a similar thread on the support community (don;t have a good connection right now so I can;t go there and give you the URL) where the guy had the same problem and resolved it...

• amit_kulkarni11
    edited January 27, 2012 #8
    Options

Thanks for you reply..

It will be really helpful if you provide some urls for download and other link... 32b JRE? is it DFC version?