I have TeamSite6.5 installed in my PC. Whenever I generate pages using DCRs and PTs, my system restarts saying : "KMODE-EXCEPTION-NOT-HANDLEDBeginning dump of physical memoryDumping physical memory to disk : 10"I also get the same error whenever I edit files on the IFS (Interwoven File System).And when I look up in the iwtrace.log file, it shows:"Your system has run low on virtual memory(4Mb is available)"
Does, this happen when generating any specific template/s ?What happens if you import and try out some of the example templates from $iw-home/examples/Templating/templatedata/ ?
Hi Ravi, As you said, I tried to import templatedata from examples dir. And while importing the system got restarted. So I can say whenever there is an edit on the IFS, my system gets restarted.I have already wasted more time on this. And unless I know a solution for this issue I cannot move further..... Try to help me out...thankssureshm
I have already wasted more time on this. And unless I know a solution for this issue I cannot move further..... Try to help me out...
How much *free* space is on the box? Also, my feeling is that if you were to try and contact support about this issue they would also tell you that you're low on memory. I understand that you've added 256MB memory but you've gone from having only 25% of the recommended RAM to a whopping 37.5%. See what I mean? But 80GB is a pretty small hard drive to run TS -- it might be okay depending on your implementation, but how much free space do you have on this drive?
While you're upgrading, seriously consider upgrading the size of your hard drive. 40GB will likely not serve you well for very long. Also, consider getting a faster CPU.Screw it, just read through the hardware requirements portion of the release notes for 6.5. It's a stealthy 38 pages long and makes for either lovely bathroom reading or a bedtime story... hopefully these two events don't coincide for you but I suppose that would be a different bulletin board.
Hi Ravi, Thanks for the reply. As you said I increased the pagefile size. Now I don't get the error : "Low on virtual memory" in the iwtrace.log.Even then my system restarts when generating pages using the DCRs and PTs. I find the following error when it restarts:: "KMODE-EXCEPTION-NOT-HANDLED Beginning dump of physical memory Dumping physical memory to disk : 10"My PC configuration is:: OS : MS windows 2000 Server SP : Service Pack 4 RAM : 512MB Processor : Intel 2.26GHz processor HDD : 80GB Please try to help out....thankssureshm