Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploy store to store
nico
I'm in the process of setting up a business resumption solution for our Teamsite install and was wondering if deploying the Teamsite backing store to a offsite Teamsite install backing store is doable? Is that the best approach? How are you all handling business resumption for Teamsite?
Thanks,
Nico TS6.5 OD6 Win2003ee
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
OD'ing the backingstore ?
I guess you could but I doubt it is the best approach.
If you wanted to, use a mirror, break the mirror, OD, then re-mirror.
Why not OD new Edition changes ? That should be much easier.
Esp on DOS, copying the BS is problematic, the servers need to be in the same Domain
for the Admin