Hello;
IDS is not publishing relations to target database and not creating the *_l table. I did add the argument as seen in the image below and restarted both target and host.
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
The problem was the argument in DA.
It should be export_relations TRUE and not export_relations=TRUE
Now relations are exported properly.
Did you republish database schema?
Indeed I have. I did a full refresh of the site with a republishing of the schema.
What finally worked to create the relations table was adding:
export_relations=true to the agent.ini in the target machine.
Apparently adding the argument to the configuration and webcache.ini in the host is not enough.
Now the _l table is created but it's not populated.
Are the relation objects tied to objects that are getting published? The publishing on pushes data as it pertains to what gets published.
I created a new dm_relation object and did set the parent and child ids to ids of documents that are published.
The documents do get published but the the _l table is not populated with the relation. It stays empty.
Try full refresh again. If that doesnt work, I would contact EMC again.