Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
2 backing stores accessing the same templates
meOHmai
Hello -
I have 2 backing stores: one is used for development and the other is used for testing. The structure of both is setup to mirror one another. They both have the same templates. If I set up just one set category and leave out the <location> tag in templating.cfg, can both backing stores access those templates? Or do you suggest that I set up a category for each backing stores? I appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
MN
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I would suggest always using the locations element. You can include the store name in your location regex. Just do this:
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex="StoreOne/main/Branch" />
<branch vpath-regex="StoreTwo/main/Branch" />
</locations>
~Jeff
Adam Stoller
If the branch structure is the same - you can simplify the locations element by leaving off the store name in the regex:
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex="/main/Branch"/>
</locations>
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jbonifaci
True, although I'm a bit **** and prefer to list out everywhere the template is being used,
.
~Jeff