Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Setting DATE in WorkRoute MP
Chaitanya
Hi,
I am trying to set a UDA of the type DATE in WorkRoute as we need to do Date validation in WorkRoute. I am seeing that the Date is not getting set and the Date set as the initial value of the Template is taken for processing. I went through the WOM API guide for developers Table 13.2 says currently only 5 UDA Types are supported viz INTEGER , LONG, FLOAT, BOOLEAN and STRING.
Could you please verify this. If WorkRoute supports DATE format how do we set the DATE?
Thanks,
Chait.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
What version you are using. I am on WSMP4.1 SP1 and could add new UDA with string, integer, date, float, boolean, long, big decimal.
Thanks Nicholas