Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Evil Lists
nico
I've been tasked with making sure that editors can make a bulleted list that does not have a large space above the list and does not indent. I'm struggling on how to do this via css and visual format. Thoughts?
I was thinking i could just apply a div style but then how does the end user easily apply a div tag to an unordered list?
TS552sp6
Thanks,
Adolfo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You could probably define the list style when you generate the output - like:
ul {
list-style-type: square;
margin: 10
padding: 0
}
That way you don't have to worry about a div-type -- unless you want to be able to have multiple, different types of list styles - then you'd probably have to customize VFE (I'm assuming you're using VFE) to provide for different styles of list types in the menus and have them generate the correct code when used.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com