Hi,
Please find the attachment and let me know, if I can use html mail template by this way of configuration using process builder.
Regards,
Mars
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Are you using a jsp template or wizard to create/edit the HTML? If the wizard then you need to map the content-type using a copy function. You need to add in manually a mapping to a constant of text/html. You can do this by creating a process variable to hold the constant value or by simply adding the constant by double clicking the copy icon and then adding at the bottom by selecting the plus sign and then typing in text/html. There is a an example in one of the guides how to do this. Sorry, on my phone typing this otherwise I could be more specific if I was at a machine.
If you are using jsp/html then this needs to go at the top like Johnny mentioned.
--
Kyle Pettit
Sent from my iPhone-please excuse any typos.
Are you asking whether you can include html tags in your mail? If so, then yes.
Hi johnny,
Thanks for ur reply.
Of course I tried, but the mail getting trigger as a plain text with html tags ex:<body>sample</body>
Note: I used html content-type also.
Can you post screenshot on how you mapped content type?
I just inserted inside the body template area of notifications of process builder. i.e
<html>
<head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/> </head><body ><br><br><table width="60%" align="center" bgcolor="#F0F0F0" border="0"><tr><td><b>Hi,</b></td></tr>
</table>
</body></html>
Try this inserting this before the html tag:
<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>
Dear Kyle Pettit,
Thank u for ur reply it helped me a lot. And one more thing is it possible that repeating attribute values in table format ex: