Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with WorkRoute Installation
sreehari
I am Installing Workroute in Windows 2000 advanced server and M.SQL Server 2000. and I created teamflowdb database instance in MSSQL and trying to execute sql scritps but mkmssqldb.bat is executing successfully another mssqlupgrade.bat is throwing execption.
in mkmssql.bat file
i updated overwritedb=-overwrite
username and password i have given.
could anybody help in this issue.
ERR:Tue Nov 15 12:12:56 GMT+05:30 2005: TID=41771: DbUpgrade : ERR: Upgrade failed!!!
ERR:Tue Nov 15 12:12:56 GMT+05:30 2005: TID=41771: DbUpgrade :
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name 'schemaId'.
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.q.b(q.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.a(r.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.a(r.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.a(r.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.c(r.java)
at com.newatlanta.jturbo.driver.r.executeQuery(r.java)
at com.fujitsu.iflow.dbadapter.impl.mssql.upgrade.DbUpgrade.determineUpgradeCandidate(DbUpgrade.java:1146)
at com.fujitsu.iflow.dbadapter.impl.mssql.upgrade.DbUpgrade.upgrade(DbUpgrade.java:1240)
at com.fujitsu.iflow.dbadapter.impl.mssql.upgrade.DbUpgrade.main(DbUpgrade.java:1481)
Thanks & Regards
Sreehari Prasad.V
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JTNeville
Been a while since I touched workroute but that error usually indicates that there is a column mismatch with your script and the actual table. Have you initialized the teamflowdb? Another thing is to make sure the username you are using has default access to the db of choice.