Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Install OD6.0.2, and TeamSite failed to start
K_SATO
Hi,
It's urgent.....
Our OpenDeploy was versioned up to 602 with sp1 from 600.
It was success, and can deploy contents.
But TeamSite became failed to start.
Of cource I never touched TeamSite files and never changed root user settings.
I checked port used, and it's no problem.
When I intend to log in, browser says:
----------------------------------
The Interwoven Web Daemon was unable to contact the Interwoven Servlet Engine. The Interwoven Servlet Engine may be down, or running on an unexpected host or port.
Please contact your system administrator.
----------------------------------
iwserver.log says;
----------------------------------
Interwoven Proxy Server starting ...
強制終了 (* meaning 'shutdown' in English.)
ERROR: Failed to start Interwoven Proxy Server.
eady added, skipping
/opt/iw/TeamSite/iw-webd/bin/iw.webd start: iwwebd started
ld.so.1: /opt/iw/TeamSite/bin/iwproxy: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/iw/TeamSite/bin/iwproxy: symbol cerr: referenced symbol not found
----------------------------------
What's happend to my TeamSite????
I've already touched IW support, but it's midnight in my country so I could not ask them....
------
TS:6.1 sp1
OD:6.0.2 sp1
OS:solaris9
Thnk you,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What patches are running on Solaris? It looks like something more related to the operating system -- I had gotten a very similar error when I installed OD on an unsupported OS (i.e. some flavor of RedHat) and while Solaris 9 is supported, I wonder if there's a header file or something else that might be causing a collision.
I assume you're in Asia -- if it's not an appropriate time of day to contact Asia/Pac support, couldn't you contact support in the U.S.?
nipper
Is the proxy the only thing that is not running ? Can you see via a ps if the servletd is running ?
try running iwproxy by hand and post your errors. There should be instructions in the Admin manual for debugging iwproxy (usually for proxy redirects).
HTH
Andy
Migrateduser
iwproxy -d to run iwproxy in debug mode.
ravio
What is running on port 8080?
Have you installed OD AdminServer component? If yes which port have you configured for its servlet engine?
K_SATO
This seems the "environment variable" issue...
When i tried "iwproxy -d " on console, it's no problem.
But when the system(auto start up system i'm using) tried to start, it's never go success.
Solaris patch, i don't think it causes something wrong, because i have 2 servers and they have the same system totally and one has no problem, the other fails to start TeamSite....
The iwproxy and iwservletd processes cannot be started, but now i'm trying to restart with the other settings of environment variable.
Thank you guys for replying..
nipper
it is probably LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Might be getting the wrong loadable library.
K_SATO
Thank you for replying.
It was because environment variables.
I replaced some variables about ORACLE, and TeamSite can start successfully.
Maybe LD_LIBRARY_PATH or PATH settings was the problem...
Thank you very much.