Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy Odbase Log Rotation
markmess
I'm running Opendeploy Base Server 6.0 on Win2K and my Odbase Server log is on a 5MB rotation. I did not set this so I'm asumming it's out of the box functionality??
Anyway, when it reaches 5MB Opendeploy stops running b/c it cannot rename the file and rotate the log. If I try and start a deployment and get the error "LOGUTIL_RENAME_ERROR". Any known issues regarding this? Or can I turn of the rotation somehow??
Thanks in Advance!
-Mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Is OD running as root or non-root?
What are the access rights on IWODHOME/log ?
You could always set the log size threshhold to something really large - but that's only avoiding the problem termporarily not solving it.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
markmess
ODHome runs on the administrator account and has full access to the odhome/log folder.
How Do I change the threshold?
markmess
nevermind, I found the odbase config file. Any advice on why it cannot rotate would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark
Adam Stoller
I suggest you open a case with Support. You may get an answer here, but Support should be able to help you and may need to file a bug on it if they are able to reproduce the problem.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com