Not familiar at all with the area... How close are these casinos and will they have poker?
Hey Guys...I will be at GearUp too Hopefully you guys will take time out of your normal gambling time, to come to the Developer Appreciation Night on Sunday at 7. The Poker game is free, and you can win prizs by knocking out Interwoven people, or winning the whole tourney - not to mention bragging rights:cool: . I look forward to seeing everyone there. Heather
Just curious to see which of my fellow DevNet bums are going to be at GearUp next week?
Is this *actually* happening?Is this a tournament or live game? (based on the above - I'll assume tournament)What game(s) will be played? (presumably holdem - anything else?)What's the starting bankroll in tournament chips? What's the ante/blind structure?How many IWOV people are going to be there?What kind of prizes are we talking about?(it's just like trying to get the details of a bug report ;-)
Hi Adam, It's definitely happening We're only playing one game, and it's a no limit texas holdem tournament. Starting bankroll is 2500 Blinds start at 25-25 ante's kick in at 100-200 (to speed up the game) Probably about 5 Iwov people there playing- depending on the amount of seats we have left open. We've given out enough Ipods (I think everyone on DevNet has 3)...so this time we're doing gift certificates, they're the next best thing to cold hard cash. hth, Heather
See you all Sunday!
This **** will be there. I am not looking forward to the four hour time change (3 time zones + day light savings).
This is where I will be if anyone needs me during Gear UP... at least until I run out of money... Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is a Native American Casino in Hollywood, Florida and is open daily 24 hours. The casino is about 135,000 square feet The property has four restaurants and a hotel with 500 rooms.So maybe someone should save me a seat sunday at 4pm... since my flight gest in at 3 that should give me time to get to the hotel, and to the casino, and then loose all my money.... Man this is gonna rock!
Just curious to see which of my fellow DevNet bums are going to be at GearUp next week?~Jeff
It was very nice meeting all of you I hadn't already met and nice seeing those I knew again... Was a good time... Btw, Andy, what happens if you have multiple branches...?
It was very nice meeting all of you I hadn't already met and nice seeing those I knew again... Was a good time...
BTW, when you fly home, don't carry-on your speaker gift. It contains a corkscrew with a little knife.
Isn't there always that one person you keep running into at those conferences?
Congratulations to 13adam13 for winning the tournament!:cool: