Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Reset menus on VFE when an active instance loads
Resh_Bab
I've added a custom dropdown in VFE.
I select an item in the dropdown and that opens up a form in htm page and when the form is submitted, the text gets placed in the VFE.
All this works fine.
Now, there are other instances of VFE on the same DCT. After I'm done with the first instance, when I click on the second instance of VFE on that page, VFE loads and this time it displays the dropdown menu with default to the value selected in the previous instance. In fact, all the instances on that page have the same value. When I move on to the second page on my DCT, the VFE fields there have the default first item in the dropdown.
Is there a command to reset the VFE when an instance is made active? Is there any other way that we can achieve this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet