Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Powerpoint ODMA Config
RobMillray
Hi,
I am having major grief getting PowerPoint to work with DeskSite 8.0 HF5 using ODMA. The code works fine on DeskSite 6.5 so I am reasonably sure that my problems are down to incorrect config of the client PC but I have checked everything I can think of and it looks OK.
I can open and import documents fine but when I try and save I only get the option to save as a new document not to replace existing or save as new version. Also the document information above the three radio buttons is blank for documents that do exist in WorkSite.
Anyone got any suggestions?
Thanks,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet