Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwextattr error
Enthu
I have a dcr "best_award" in say workarea/templatedata/targeted/awards/data and when i copy it to some other folder say workarea/all_dcr and later on when i run iwextrattr -s Teamsite/Templating = targeted/awards <dcr path>
This external attributes get saved but when I try to edit the dcr it opens up in textpad rather than as dcr form. Can somebody tell me how to fix it.
thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Check the extended attribues of one of the DCRs that you know is working (i.e. opens up with templating). The attribute you want to set is NOT "Teamsite/Templating".
Enthu
Atually earlier I tried "Teamsite/Templating/DCR/Type" but it also didnt work.
iwovGraduate
Did you check which attribute you need to set in one of the existing DCRs? It is case sensitive.
TopN.zip
JonathonG
Unfortunately, DCRs
must
be in the "data" directory (or a sub-directory of "data") in order to be recognized.
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.
iwovGraduate
Ah, sorry I missed that you were trying to move DCRs to workarea/all_dcr which is not under the templatedata/category/data-type/data structure. So it won't work.
Why are you trying to move the DCRs to a different directory structure? Navigational issues perhaps? Depending on your TS version you can set Favorites. Worth a shot.