Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UI customization
cari
Hi,
I require a few UI customizations to be done on Teamsite 6.5.
One of my requirements is to be able to customize or re-word the messages that appear during different stages in workflow etc.
For example if the workflow has a group task for approval process and the file attached is to be readonly, during the approval task
warning messages appear in the task like:
Task is read only. Files can be viewed, but not modified.
This task is a group task. Click 'Take' to take ownership.
I have attached a sample screen shot of the task screen.
Is it possible to reword these warnig messages?
Thanks
Cari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
Hello Cari
I guess you can change the Phrase in you "workflow.properties" file at
$iw_home\servletd\work\Catalina\localhost\iw-cc\loader\com\interwoven\ui\teamsite\ccpro directory.
Check it out.
Thanks
Adam Stoller
Any changes you make to files in that location are COMPLETELY UNSUPPORTED - and likely to be overridden with the application of SPs and/or patches.
I'd suggest contacting Interwoven Support to find out if there is a supported way to do what is desired, and if not - open a feature request for such functionality to be added in the future.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
cari
Hi,
If I make changes in the workflow.properties file, should the server be reset or restarted for the changes to be reflected.
Thanks
reddyl
Any changes you make to the file $iw_home\servletd\work\Catalina\localhost\iw-cc\loader\com\interwoven\ui\teamsite\ccpro\workflow.properties will be lost when you restart the TOMCAT instance. You should see the changes without restarting the server.