Thanks for the reply Ghoti, much appreciated.The process that I have been using up till now is to build a completely clean and empty Teamsite 6.5 install, then restore the 5.5.2 backing stores into this clean install and start the stores, just as you described. This is something that I have done countless times and seems to work well...The concern I have now is that Interwoven is claiming that only an iwmigrate will be a robust method of migrating the stores. So essentially, if I use my process, I become unsupported since I didn't follow recommendations.How much stock do you hold in Interwoven's assertion that only an iwmigrate will comprehensively maintain integrity of content stores?Considering that my main content store is 75Gb in size with over 350 branches, you can probably appreciate my concern at peforming an iwmigrate...
I beg to differ with you Adam. I was given the same answer about iwmigrate a month ago. I suspect that there are some cases where bad things can happen with a copied backingstore and to be extra certain, support suggests the iwmigrate. In the end the customer ended up migrating. Did not want to take the chanceAndy