EnvironmentTeamSite 6.5 SP1
Search 1.0 SP1
OpenDeploy 6.0.2 with Patch 59993
DataDeploy 6.0.2
Solaris 9
ProblemWe're finally bringing up our TEST server (DEV and PROD are done), after the installation of the software listed above was done (by someone else) I tried to configure the OD stuff. I updated the odbase.xml and odnodes.xml files and then did an /etc/init.d/iwod60 restart - but it failed to start - so I looked in iwodhome/od.log and saw this:...
SVR: 2005-08-03 15:46:17 EDT GMT-04:00 Start logging to OpenDeploy server log.
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.interwoven.deploy.cdmain.IWCDBoot.run(IWCDBoot.java:255)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/interwoven/dd100/dd/IWDataDeploy
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TDeploySvrEngine.(TDeploySvrEngine.java:790)
at com.interwoven.deploy.engine.TDeploySvrEngine.create(TDeploySvrEngine.java:251)
at com.interwoven.deploy.cdmain.IWCDMain.main(IWCDMain.java:1671)
... 6 moreI'm assuming the line I highlighted above is the significant one, but I'm not sure what it means nor how to fix it. I did a quick check of all the files under iwodhome on both DEV and TEST and other than some custom configuration files, a bunch of deployment log files, and some 'pid' files (from stuff running on DEV) - everything seems to be there.
I figured I'd post here to see if anyone has some pointers before I open a support case or just uninstall / reinstall.
Ideas anyone?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com