Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.5 Upgrade and <description /> element *DELETED*
Tim__D
Post deleted by Tim__D
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Works the same way in 6.1. Personally, I think it is logical to have the description first. I believe you will need to change all of your DCTs. If you don't want to do this, I would suggest contacting support and see where that gets you.
~Jeff
Adam Stoller
I believe the DTD specifically says that description comes first - and it's likely that 6.x is respecting the DTD a bit more closely than the 5.x system did. So - I think this comes down to "user error" which you just happened to get away with before. Summary: Fix your DCTs.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
JeremyH
It looks like this changed in the datacapture5.0 dtd.
In 4.0, item allowed any items in any order.
In 5.0 and 6.0, it requires optional label, followed by optional description, followed by text, textarea, etc.
Also, keep in mind that in TS 6.x, the description shows up as a clickable ?, rather than at the top of the form.
Tim__D
OK. I'll get to work then
Thanks for the tip.