Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Widget Calendar
Mali
Hi All,
Is there any possible way to incorporate the wdget calendar (/httpd/webapps/content_center/base/widget/calendar) in templating (cfg file), rather using cgi callouts. Since the widget calendar is just a cool one, I really love to implement in my templating...
Any ideas?
m. a. l. i.
TS 6.1 Win2k3
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
Unfortunately, as per communication from IWOV engineers, it's not supported. One might try to do a hack, but be prepared that the functionality may disappear in subsequent releases/patches.
But otherwise, you are right in your desire. I myself has repeatedly asked for many widgets to be open for the developers. Even in IWOV iself there are different controls in different products.
I have simply applied the current color scheme to the CGI callout.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Mali
Thanks and appreciated for your reply. Yea..me as well applied a look -and - feel of the same calendar to my CGI callout. But hey do you have a CGI callout calendar with month in the dropdown. I just have a calendar where the user can only navigate to the month one by one. I really appreciate if you can show me the way.
Thanks
m. a. l. i.
TS 6.1 Win2k3