Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Format error
mstevens
I have several DCT which use Visual Format aka ewebeditpro that have been working for several months now. Last week they have sporadically stopped working for some users. I have spend the last week trying to correlate some common tread to explain this behavior. I have been unsuccessful thus far. This is occuring on both my Dev and Prod boxes. DCTs which do not have VF fields work fine. I was hoping anyone out there might have any suggestions.
Here is what I know so far:
TS 6.1.0 SP2 Build 43683 on Windows 2000 Advance Server SP4 with all current patches applied
Client PCs: Win XP with all current patched (via windows update)
JavaScript Error produced on Client Side: eWebEditProDefaults is undefined
Access log from iw-home/iw-webd/logs:
172.25.25.106 - - [17/Nov/2005:10:32:52 -0600] "GET /iw/ewebeditpro20/ewep.vbs HTTP/1.1" 200 565 0 xxxxxxx
172.25.25.106 - - [17/Nov/2005:10:32:52 -0600] "GET /iw-cc/formspub/datacapture_editor_events.js HTTP/1.1" 304 - 0 xxxxxxx
172.25.25.106 - - [17/Nov/2005:10:32:52 -0600] "GET /iw/ewebeditpro20/ewebeditproevents.js HTTP/1.1" 304 - 0 xxxxxxx
172.25.25.106 - - [17/Nov/2005:10:32:52 -0600] "POST /iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.create_form HTTP/1.1" 200 105328 1 xxxxxxx
172.25.25.106 - - [17/Nov/2005:10:32:52 -0600] "GET /iw/ewebeditpro20/ewebeditprodefaults.js HTTP/1.1" 206 3469 0 xxxxxxx
* xxxxxxx = replaced user id
What intresting here is the 206 "partial content" return code for ewebeditprodefaults.js, all successful DCT calls generate 200 return code. IW Support has not been able to explain why I get 206
This is occuring on both my Dev and Prod boxes. DCTs which do not have VF fields work fine.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet