Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting names of multiple DCRs into callout
System
Window 2000
Teamsite 6.5
I need to allow my users the ability to select multiple DCRs (placing checks next to more than one DCR) in Teamsite Professional. So far, I am only able to get the info from the last selected DCR.
Any suggestions or examples that work with more than one DCR?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
brandon1
So you have a custom menu item where you want this to work? Or do you really mean a cgi callout within a dcr? Please clarify.
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Windows
jbonifaci
Are you talking about a custom menu item? If so, the names of all files/directories selected are passed to your script. Check out all of the post data and you should find what you're looking for.
Are you talking about workflows? If so, all of the files selected are passed as well.
If not, what are you talking about?
~Jeff
Migrateduser
It's a custom menu item, do you have an example of how I can access this data?
nipper
search for examples, there are a bunch of variables passed to the custom menus
There was a great example in 5.X, called sow env. I do not know if it has been ported to 6.X
Adam Stoller
Perhaps
this thread
and/or
this thread
?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Figured it out. I'm more of a java guy, getting more into perl.
#!e:\iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl.exe
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
use CGI;
$q = new CGI;
print "Content-type:text/html\n\n";
@vpath
= $q->param('vpath');
foreach $vpath(
@vpath)
{
print $vpath \n";
}