Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DbLoader and DNR
Joshua
I have noted that when executing a deployment that contains a target sided database insertion utilizing the dbLoader element, it appears that a DNR script executes based on the time that the OD portion returns and not after the target sided deployment has completed. I find this interesting as the thread appears to be synch.
I can easily work around this by executing one deployment, waiting on the results, and then executing the other, but was looking to see if a more elegant solution has been implemented.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Below are the two deployments that don't appear to function :
<deployment transactional="no" >
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="appServerContent" />
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="appServerNoContent" >
<deployNRun >
<dnrDeployment location="target" when="after" state="always" >
<script cmd="d:\run.bat" where="d:\" async="no" />
</dnrDeployment>
</deployNRun>
</execDeploymentTask>
</deployment>
and
<deployment transactional="no" >
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="appServerContent" >
<deployNRun >
<dnrDeployment location="target" when="after" state="always" >
<script cmd="d:\run.bat" where="d:\" async="no" />
</dnrDeployment>
</deployNRun>
</execDeploymentTask>
</deployment>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet